You're Mint, Baby

On a recent night out, I was making my way through the drunken carcasses at a nearby pub when I felt a sloppy hand around my waist, followed by the words above.  After shoving my suitor off and onto a herd of freshly enrolled university students (who, unlike me, welcomed him wholeheartedly), I suddenly remembered a mint-green skirt I've been meaning to wear before the leaves turned yellow.  This one is actually Valerie's, and I can't imagine pulling off the look in the 9 to 5 environment, but I appreciate the inspiration anyway. The top is vintage, and if you look hard enough, you'll notice the design is that of a creepy guy playing the trumpet...that or it's one of those Rorschach tests, in which case I'm not sure I want to know what that says about me...









No comments