Silver Knife Yellow Nails.jpg

Last winter, my better half Tyler followed me on a nail polish adventure.  I was trying to find a certain limited edition shade, and Tyler was so intrigued by the chase that she bought a bottle, herself.  What started out as a legitimate name for a color "Mrs.O'Leary's BBQ" (thanks OPI) turned into monthly email updates between Tyler and I that ranged from Tyler's "I'm wearing WTF BBQ" to my "Today I put on O'Leary's Pork Roast".  Tragically, Tyler still lives in Montreal so these updates are imperative.  Well, as it turns out, Tyler also bought the neon nail polish I was raving about earlier, but this time, instead of notifying each other when the color was on our nails, I asked her to send me a photo of her demonstrating her new purchase.  I'm not sure exactly what is happening (or about to happen) in this photo, but I can say this doesn't surprise me.  



2 comments

  1. My nails are now currently a shade of light matte blue, from Urban Outfitters. Get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..I'm not sure how I feel about light blue..kinda corpse-y, no? Maybe you could send me another photo of you holding a weapon...

    ReplyDelete