Prints and Eulogies


I wanted to capture a bit of the summer before everything starts turning yellow (which is something I’m really looking forward to, actually!) and I found the perfect little spot for that very purpose.  I’m so lucky to have so much green amidst a concrete jungle, and while the tree trunks, broken by a recent storm, were a little sad to see, I thought my photographs could serve as eulogies.  Well, maybe not the ones of me standing on said victims of storm.  











I bought these ridiculously flared pants a few months ago, when the flowers and the loose pant trend were only starting to bloom.  Wearing pants is one thing, but wearing wide-leg, almost skirt-like pants is a little like facing a fear of heights by bungee jumping while attached by a shoelace.  Quite a leap.  Perhaps I should’ve started with skinny jeans or something, but that wouldn’t be nearly as fun. 



Top: Zara dress, Belt: Vintage, Pants: Forever 21, Sandals: H&M, Jewelry: Market-Bought

















No comments