so hood

I normally don't color-adjust pictures but when I saw how these turned out, I felt the colors weren't really doing the surrealism of the overexposure justice.  And at first I hated that the white balance was completely off, but then I thought it was kind of funny what a literal translation this turned out to be: lost in the snow, almost dissolving into the wrath of our merciless winters.  Anyway, I thought the Sepia tone took the pictures from "this is what I'm wearing" to something unrealistic, almost as if someone had drawn a picture of me (or three). Spring is just around the corner, so I won't be wearing this coat very much longer.  Thanks for a great season.

 

1 comment

  1. I really enjoy the way you played around with colors and exposure in this post. You remind me of an owl in these photos, haha.

    ReplyDelete