30 Before 30

A friend of mine recently turned thirty, and introduced me to the idea of making a list of things you'd like to accomplish before you turn a certain age.  Seeing as I tend to live by the idea that I can just do something laaaaaater (be it laundry, a vaccination, or diverging from my staple breakfast sandwich pick), I thought this would be a great way to do some things I've been putting off for..well, I guess my entire life preceding this post. Yikes.

Seeing this list makes me realize how little time I actually have to accomplish these things, and I'm excited to post about every item I manage to scratch off the list! Sidenote: it's been three months since I decided on the reading 20 books item, and I'm about halfway done my first book so...ultra-gulp.

Side Sidenote: Thank you so, so much for reading <3





No comments