Cupcakes, Round Two

It's been a while since I've wanted to kill myself, so I thought another baking project was in order.  This year I'm team captain for our charity fundraiser drive - a position I occupied primarily for the excuse it gave me to eat cupcakes. With the help of some phenomenally useful co-workers I threw together a bake sale, and set out to bake four dozen cupcakes the night before.  I won't go into the details of what the feat entailed, but the important part is that the task was completed and the cupcakes were enjoyed (hopefully).  Only some of these cakes are vegan because most government employees shudder at the sight of anything non-meat/dairy, but all were certainly made with love.

Maple Vanilla...


And my very first attempt at a completely new concept: the Red Velvet...



Also, if you let the edge of the roll of aluminum foil bunch up and unfurl, it looks like this...

1 comment

  1. The frosting on the red velvet one is PERFECT!!!!

    I think I should supervise these attempts at cupcake making. You know, for safety purposes.

    ReplyDelete